VERBS LEARNING OBJECTIVES
61 People Used
255 People Used
104 People Used
140 People Used
103 People Used
177 People Used
272 People Used
398 People Used
267 People Used
171 People Used
192 People Used
54 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can I add online courses to my resume?
Listing online classes on your resume is a definite do. Just make sure you do it thoughtfully so you're sending the right message about your continuing education. After all, you worked hard to complete all these courses in your free time, you owe it to yourself to make sure they count.
Do online students perform better?
Students who takes classes fully online perform about the same as their face-to-face counterparts, according to 54 percent of the people in charge of those online programs
Are online courses worth it?
Yes. Online courses are can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills that is sought by the employers.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.