STUDY SKILLS FOR STUDENTS
195 People Used
285 People Used
265 People Used
359 People Used
121 People Used
258 People Used
437 People Used
363 People Used
372 People Used
Maybe You Like
What is the best method to study?
For every 30 minutes, you study, take a short 10-15 minute break to recharge. Make studying less overwhelming by condensing notes from class. Underline or highlight keywords. Create visual aids like charts, story webs, mind maps, or outlines to organize and simplify information and help you remember better.
Is online school a good idea?
Yes, online schooling is the best idea for every learner. Online students may participate in live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes and tests. Instructor and student exchanges occur in the virtual world through such methods as chat, e-mail or other web-based communication.
What skills are needed for online learning?
You need to have a basic knowledge of computer and Internet skills in order to be successful in an online course
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.