STUDY GUIDE FOR SERIES 7
490 People Used
409 People Used
162 People Used
96 People Used
479 People Used
310 People Used
180 People Used
139 People Used
400 People Used
65 People Used
236 People Used
341 People Used
328 People Used
Maybe You Like
Is online school a good idea?
Yes, online schooling is the best idea for every learner. Online students may participate in live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes and tests. Instructor and student exchanges occur in the virtual world through such methods as chat, e-mail or other web-based communication.
How do I prepare for an online class?
You need a reliable internet connection to participate in online courses. Many programs will tell you the requirements you need to succeed in their courses, but make sure to consider if other people in your household will use the internet at the same time. Online classes often require streaming videos or uploading content, so make sure you have the necessary speed and signal reliability to participate without interruption.
Are online courses worth it?
Yes. Online courses are can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills that is sought by the employers.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.