SFA GRADUATE SCHOOL
260 People Used
63 People Used
459 People Used
184 People Used
89 People Used
113 People Used
453 People Used
343 People Used
56 People Used
353 People Used
296 People Used
235 People Used
162 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. ... According to a survey, 83 percent of executives say that an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.
Are online degrees recognized?
Generally, any accredited degree offered by an institution of higher education certified as such within in a major country will be recognized as a valid degree. ... Online degrees are relatively new in higher education, and still evolving.
Is financial aid available?
Just as financial aid is available for students who attend traditional schools, online students are eligible for the same – provided that the school they attend is accredited. Federal financial aid, aid on the state level, scholarships and grants are all available for those who seek them out. Here’s what students need to know about financial aid for online schools.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.