SCRUM MASTER COURSE
265 People Used
299 People Used
439 People Used
105 People Used
449 People Used
58 People Used
344 People Used
79 People Used
285 People Used
416 People Used
430 People Used
166 People Used
324 People Used
236 People Used
Maybe You Like
What is the best method to study?
For every 30 minutes, you study, take a short 10-15 minute break to recharge. Make studying less overwhelming by condensing notes from class. Underline or highlight keywords. Create visual aids like charts, story webs, mind maps, or outlines to organize and simplify information and help you remember better.
Can I add online courses to my resume?
Listing online classes on your resume is a definite do. Just make sure you do it thoughtfully so you're sending the right message about your continuing education. After all, you worked hard to complete all these courses in your free time, you owe it to yourself to make sure they count.
How can I succeed online learning?
The most important tip for anyone attending or considering an online degree is to stay on task.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.