QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT TRAINING
Here are some of the training survey questions you should consider asking (of course, don’t use all of them in a single survey):
- How many days in advance did you find out about this training?
- Were the training objectives clearly defined?
- Were the topics covered relevant to you?
- How well was the training structured?
- Was the content well organized and easy to... Expand the list
203 People Used
413 People Used
Top Results For Questions To Ask About Training
349 People Used
207 People Used
72 People Used
240 People Used
109 People Used
418 People Used
105 People Used
309 People Used
385 People Used
83 People Used
480 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online classes better?
Students participating in online classes do the same or better than those in the traditional classroom setup. ... And other studies show that students taking courses online score better on standardized tests.
Can I put online courses on my resume?
Yes. It is a good idea to put Relevant completed online courses on your resume, especially if you have a certificate for it. In the Education section, write about your formal education - namely, your Bachelor and Masters degrees.
Are online courses worth it?
Yes. Online courses are can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills that is sought by the employers.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.