PYTHON TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS VIDEOS
328 People Used
269 People Used
272 People Used
256 People Used
351 People Used
93 People Used
145 People Used
130 People Used
346 People Used
270 People Used
Maybe You Like
Do online classes have tests?
Not all online classes have proctored exams. But if they do, online students may need to visit a local testing site, with an on-site proctor. They may also take virtually monitored exams online, where a proctor watches via webcam or where computer software detects cheating by checking the test-takers' screens
Do online students perform better?
Students who takes classes fully online perform about the same as their face-to-face counterparts, according to 54 percent of the people in charge of those online programs
What are the advantages of online school?
1. Online courses are convenient and flexibility
2. Online courses give you real-world skills.
3. Online courses promote life-long learning.
4. Online courses have financial benefits.
5. Online courses connect you to the global village.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.