Top 75 Programming Blogs And Websites for Programmers in 2019How to Start Your Programming Blog? (2020 Ultimate Guide ...
- The Crazy Programmer.
- Ray Wenderlich | Tutorials for iPhone & iOS Developers and Gamers.
- Stack Abuse.
- Java, SQL and jOOQ.
- Scott Hanselman's Blog.
- Coding Alpha.
- Programming | Reddit.
- Codrops | Useful resources and inspiration for creative minds.
319 People Used
310 People Used
172 People Used
289 People Used
411 People Used
124 People Used
240 People Used
208 People Used
236 People Used
382 People Used
205 People Used
303 People Used
88 People Used
172 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. ... According to a survey, 83 percent of executives say that an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.
Do online classes have tests?
Not all online classes have proctored exams. But if they do, online students may need to visit a local testing site, with an on-site proctor. They may also take virtually monitored exams online, where a proctor watches via webcam or where computer software detects cheating by checking the test-takers' screens
What are the advantages of online school?
1. Online courses are convenient and flexibility
2. Online courses give you real-world skills.
3. Online courses promote life-long learning.
4. Online courses have financial benefits.
5. Online courses connect you to the global village.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.