PRINCETON REVIEW IMPACT SCHOOLS
76 People Used
499 People Used
318 People Used
155 People Used
313 People Used
422 People Used
373 People Used
233 People Used
350 People Used
306 People Used
404 People Used
119 People Used
253 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can you get a degree online?
A college education doesn't have to be inconvenient. Our online college degree programs let you work towards your academic goals without dropping your family or professional obligations. You can get an associate, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree online.
Are online courses any good?
After all, taking an online course from a big brand business school doesn’t require weeks or months of studying for a standardized test. You can do it without having to quit your job or make long sacrifices of time from your family. And it costs just a fraction of what you would pay in a full- or part-time MBA program, or for that matter, an online MBA or Executive MBA program.
What are the benefits of online courses?
1. Career advancement and hobbies
2. Flexible schedule and environment
3. Lower costs and debts
4. Self-discipline and responsibility
5. More choice of course topics
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.