MICROSOFT EXCEL MICRO MODULES, GET UP TO 70% OFF
80 People Used
79 People Used
61 People Used
439 People Used
194 People Used
490 People Used
406 People Used
446 People Used
317 People Used
439 People Used
328 People Used
363 People Used
469 People Used
126 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are scholarships available?
Scholarships are offered by a wide array of organizations, companies, civic organizations and even small businesses. Some scholarships require students to meet specific criteria, such as a certain grade point average or extracurricular interest. Applications for scholarships should be submitted well ahead of the school enrollment deadline so students have a better idea of how much of an award, if any, they will receive.
How do I prepare for an online class?
You need a reliable internet connection to participate in online courses. Many programs will tell you the requirements you need to succeed in their courses, but make sure to consider if other people in your household will use the internet at the same time. Online classes often require streaming videos or uploading content, so make sure you have the necessary speed and signal reliability to participate without interruption.
What are the benefits of online courses?
1. Career advancement and hobbies
2. Flexible schedule and environment
3. Lower costs and debts
4. Self-discipline and responsibility
5. More choice of course topics
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.