449 People Used
186 People Used
216 People Used
106 People Used
222 People Used
222 People Used
183 People Used
127 People Used
59 People Used
436 People Used
249 People Used
129 People Used
Maybe You Like
Is online school a good idea?
Yes, online schooling is the best idea for every learner. Online students may participate in live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes and tests. Instructor and student exchanges occur in the virtual world through such methods as chat, e-mail or other web-based communication.
Are scholarships available?
Scholarships are offered by a wide array of organizations, companies, civic organizations and even small businesses. Some scholarships require students to meet specific criteria, such as a certain grade point average or extracurricular interest. Applications for scholarships should be submitted well ahead of the school enrollment deadline so students have a better idea of how much of an award, if any, they will receive.
What are the benefits of online courses?
1. Career advancement and hobbies
2. Flexible schedule and environment
3. Lower costs and debts
4. Self-discipline and responsibility
5. More choice of course topics
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.