LOGIC PRO VIDEO TUTORIAL
490 People Used
256 People Used
254 People Used
269 People Used
355 People Used
185 People Used
133 People Used
223 People Used
148 People Used
340 People Used
121 People Used
254 People Used
122 People Used
305 People Used
358 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online courses worth it?
Cost is another benefit, as most online courses are much cheaper than a traditional classroom program. Tuition is usually lower and there are practically no travel costs involved. That said, online education is only worth your time if you are earning accredited online degrees from accredited colleges.
Are online classes better?
Students participating in online classes do the same or better than those in the traditional classroom setup. ... And other studies show that students taking courses online score better on standardized tests.
Can online education replace traditional education?
While e-learning won't replace traditional classrooms, it will change the way we know them today. With improved resources and reduced teacher workloads, classrooms can shift to co-learning spaces. Students can arrive, learn, engage—all at their own pace in a collaborative environment.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.