LAMAZE CLASSES ONLINE FREE
377 People Used
51 People Used
244 People Used
83 People Used
320 People Used
368 People Used
155 People Used
110 People Used
185 People Used
94 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. ... According to a survey, 83 percent of executives say that an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.
Are online courses worth it?
Cost is another benefit, as most online courses are much cheaper than a traditional classroom program. Tuition is usually lower and there are practically no travel costs involved. That said, online education is only worth your time if you are earning accredited online degrees from accredited colleges.
Can I get a degree online?
To get a degree online, research on the internet to find an online course in the subject you want to study. For example, you might be able to study at an established university that offers online courses for out of state students. Alternatively, try exploring what online universities have to offer.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.