HOMEBUYER CERTIFICATE ONLINE
The process to receive the certificate is as follows:
- Step 1: Enroll and pay for the course.
- Step 2: Complete the registration then the PreTest
- Step 3: View the online educational videos in their entirety. (about 4 hours)
- Step 4: Take the PostTest.
- Step 5: Call 888-738-8233, Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time to make an appointment for the...
280 People Used
330 People Used
286 People Used
417 People Used
321 People Used
181 People Used
274 People Used
322 People Used
318 People Used
230 People Used
58 People Used
166 People Used
236 People Used
205 People Used
Maybe You Like
How can I join online school?
Students who are eager to pursue vocational careers, but don’t have the time to sit in a traditional classroom, can rest assured that their goals are still within reach. Online education at the career or vocational level is not only available, it is gaining traction among students who recognize the value of earning their education without sacrificing work, family obligations and more.
What skills are needed for online learning?
You need to have a basic knowledge of computer and Internet skills in order to be successful in an online course
Are online courses any good?
After all, taking an online course from a big brand business school doesn’t require weeks or months of studying for a standardized test. You can do it without having to quit your job or make long sacrifices of time from your family. And it costs just a fraction of what you would pay in a full- or part-time MBA program, or for that matter, an online MBA or Executive MBA program.
What are the benefits of online courses?
1. Career advancement and hobbies
2. Flexible schedule and environment
3. Lower costs and debts
4. Self-discipline and responsibility
5. More choice of course topics