HEALTH & SAFETY COURSES
61 People Used
456 People Used
233 People Used
141 People Used
468 People Used
435 People Used
389 People Used
331 People Used
192 People Used
314 People Used
352 People Used
409 People Used
218 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees recognized?
Generally, any accredited degree offered by an institution of higher education certified as such within in a major country will be recognized as a valid degree. ... Online degrees are relatively new in higher education, and still evolving.
How can I join online school?
Students who are eager to pursue vocational careers, but don’t have the time to sit in a traditional classroom, can rest assured that their goals are still within reach. Online education at the career or vocational level is not only available, it is gaining traction among students who recognize the value of earning their education without sacrificing work, family obligations and more.
What skills are needed for online learning?
You need to have a basic knowledge of computer and Internet skills in order to be successful in an online course
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.