GOOGLE FREE CLASSES ONLINE
442 People Used
488 People Used
203 People Used
353 People Used
176 People Used
417 People Used
336 People Used
402 People Used
331 People Used
376 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can online education replace traditional education?
While e-learning won't replace traditional classrooms, it will change the way we know them today. With improved resources and reduced teacher workloads, classrooms can shift to co-learning spaces. Students can arrive, learn, engage—all at their own pace in a collaborative environment.
Are online courses worth it?
Yes. Online courses are can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills that is sought by the employers.
Is online study good or bad?
Online schooling is a good option if you do good time management and follow a well prepared time table. Consider it as a great opportunity to learn more and learn better! As we all know excess of everything is bad. Everything has a limit if u doing it in efficient and effective manner.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.