FEATURES OF AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
425 People Used
288 People Used
195 People Used
161 People Used
357 People Used
494 People Used
154 People Used
350 People Used
244 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. ... According to a survey, 83 percent of executives say that an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.
What is the best method to study?
For every 30 minutes, you study, take a short 10-15 minute break to recharge. Make studying less overwhelming by condensing notes from class. Underline or highlight keywords. Create visual aids like charts, story webs, mind maps, or outlines to organize and simplify information and help you remember better.
Is online school a good idea?
Yes, online schooling is the best idea for every learner. Online students may participate in live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes and tests. Instructor and student exchanges occur in the virtual world through such methods as chat, e-mail or other web-based communication.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.