E LEARNING LOG IN
412 People Used
397 People Used
331 People Used
255 People Used
482 People Used
154 People Used
196 People Used
210 People Used
Maybe You Like
Does online certificate have value?
With the development of internet and technology, now you will find end number of online courses that offer many learning courses. Certificates and the online courses do have the values but that should be legal and recognized.
Are online courses any good?
After all, taking an online course from a big brand business school doesn’t require weeks or months of studying for a standardized test. You can do it without having to quit your job or make long sacrifices of time from your family. And it costs just a fraction of what you would pay in a full- or part-time MBA program, or for that matter, an online MBA or Executive MBA program.
What is the best site for free online courses?
There are many online education websites that offer academic courses for a fraction of the cost of traditional colleges and universities, making them ideal for lifelong learners. Coursef.com offers thousands of online courses for students and life-long learners, you can also find many free courses as well.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.