In the course following points are covered
1. Basics of Resume Writing ranging from the name of the resume file to how to write perfect professional summary
2. Modern candidates selection process and expectations of the industries from candidates apart from technical qualifications
3. How HR reads your resume - making changes so that you pass first level of screening
4. Advance tips for making your resume easy to read and impressive
5. Use of infographics and colors
6. Types of resume - basic resume templates
7. Professional summary - the most important part of the resume
8. Latest job search tips
Every point is discussed with "WHY" followed by "HOW"
Who this course is for:
1 sections - 14 lectures - 02:07:37 total length
People Also Search
Students Also Bought
Dr. Ganesh Soni (PhD, IITB)
Currently working as a QA manager at Hexagon, having PhD in micromechanics of composites. I have 12 + years of experience in simulation of composites behavior. Apart from work in the personal time I deliver lectures of Resume Writing and Interview Techniques. I have delivered 25+ sessions on various topics at many technical institutes.