In this short course "Getting Started with Amazon Web Services", I will teach you about how you can utilise Amazon Web Services to design and develop a reliable, faster and extensible System. As this course is an introduction to Amazon Web Services, I will cover only basic topics which can help you to understand its advantages and you will be able to innovate your own ways to make things faster and reliable.
I am going to cover following important topics.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Amazon Web Services
- Regions and Availability zones
- Understand Amazon Pricing
- Creating AWS Account
- Creating Budgets to Prevent Unexpected Billing
- Review Amazon S3 Console
- Deploy an Static Website on AWS S3
- Setup a Domain Name and Go Live.