This course includes:
In this course you will learn bookkeeping and accounting basics. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the main accounts in bookkeeping and accounting, the different financial reports, and I will show you step-by-step how to do bookkeeping and accounting.
Student reviews for this course:
- "Excellent course taught by a professional person with experience, explained each concept to a very high standard. Degree level explanation, good teacher and worth the money spent." - Jamuna
- “This is an excellent course for beginners like me. Topics are very clearly explained.” - Paul L.
- “It was a great experience.” - L. Perera
- “Excellent material, very well-taught...looking forward to going further into the course” - Jaye D.
- “This course is very relevant to a business owner stand point and easy to understand.” - Deisy
- “Great.” - Manny S.
- "Very nice course" - Gaurav C.
You will learn:
Debits and Credits
Preparing a Bank Reconciliation
Preparing Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Month-end or Year-end Accruals
Mortgage or Loan amortization
Recording Amortization (Depreciation) of Tangible Capital Assets
Recording Term Deposits, and Interest Received from Term Deposits or GIC's
Recording Investments, Dividends & Interest Received from Investments
Recording a Return of Capital from an Investment
Adjusting an Investment to Fair Market Value
Recording Dividend Payments to Shareholders
Closing Dividends into Retained Earnings
Writing-off Bad Debts
Setting up Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
Setting up Accounting Software
Getting Started with Accounting Software
Examples of the most common daily bookkeeping journal entries
And much more!
Subtitles available in English, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, and French.
Register for this course now!
Who this course is for:
4 sections - 30 lectures - 02:02:39 total length
People Also Search
Students Also Bought
Calvin Lee, CPA, CA, MBA
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is a consultant, accountant, teacher, author, and composer. He has lived in Canada, China, France, and Hong Kong, and traveled to many countries.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.