This course includes:
The automation of processes within organisations is something which is becoming increasingly commonplace. Therefore, knowing which approach to take in order to achieve this is crucial. By learning how to manage the process of conducting such an automation is a great skill to have and a great way to future proof your career / business.
In this course we are going to cover:
- What is automation?
- The purpose and importance of automation.
- The benefits of automation.
- The prerequisites to launching an automation of process project - criteria to be met.
- Types of process "ripe" for automation.
- Importance of identifying the right team and who to include.
- 8 step process to delivering a successful automation process.
- The importance of getting buy in, and how to get leadership on board with automation.
- A case study example.
- Timeline expectations.
We will also discuss benefit realisation, how to sell this vision and how to initiate the next project once you have delivered a successful first project.
This course has been constructed by a Business Improvement professional who has created many business cases for, launched and delivered many automation of process projects. This method is tried and tested and has worked for me every time.
Who this course is for:
6 sections - 18 lectures - 01:15:57 total length
People Also Search
Students Also Bought
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money, make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses of offer.