COOKING CLASSES NYC
169 People Used
140 People Used
248 People Used
275 People Used
438 People Used
104 People Used
256 People Used
113 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. ... According to a survey, 83 percent of executives say that an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.
What skills are needed for online learning?
You need to have a basic knowledge of computer and Internet skills in order to be successful in an online course
Are online courses any good?
After all, taking an online course from a big brand business school doesn’t require weeks or months of studying for a standardized test. You can do it without having to quit your job or make long sacrifices of time from your family. And it costs just a fraction of what you would pay in a full- or part-time MBA program, or for that matter, an online MBA or Executive MBA program.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.