COMPUTER PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
260 People Used
132 People Used
451 People Used
392 People Used
53 People Used
202 People Used
432 People Used
96 People Used
133 People Used
317 People Used
298 People Used
144 People Used
140 People Used
Maybe You Like
Is online school a good idea?
Yes, online schooling is the best idea for every learner. Online students may participate in live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes and tests. Instructor and student exchanges occur in the virtual world through such methods as chat, e-mail or other web-based communication.
What skills are needed for online learning?
You need to have a basic knowledge of computer and Internet skills in order to be successful in an online course
Are online courses any good?
After all, taking an online course from a big brand business school doesn’t require weeks or months of studying for a standardized test. You can do it without having to quit your job or make long sacrifices of time from your family. And it costs just a fraction of what you would pay in a full- or part-time MBA program, or for that matter, an online MBA or Executive MBA program.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.