Lecturio specializes in providing students with the most effective learning tools, confirmed efficient by learning science. They understand the difficulties all students deal with as they attempt to master the huge amount of foundational science needed to develop to be outstanding healthcare providers. They realize that true mastery of this material and the global shortage of healthcare professionals demand a model change in how medicine is taught.
In order to do this successfully, Lecturio created a high-quality digital medical education resource, which is affordable, adaptive, and suitable for every individual. They designed their platform according to the demands of learners and faculty in mind, mixed with the latest state-of-the-art learning technology and comprehensive monitoring and assessment features.
Lecturio has a team of people with very different backgrounds and more than 250 physicians including educators from prestigious medical schools such as Harvard University, Johns Hopkins, and University College London so that they can make sure to have the top didactic quality of all content. The faculty advisory board includes high-profile experienced educators, gives strategic administration, and ensures efficient quality management.
What Lecturio offers
Comprehensive Video Library
The complete video library allows you to learn concepts effectively with short, brief, and easy-to-follow video lectures taught by teaching experts. You will also benefit from integrated quiz questions, 3D anatomy models, multi-lingual captions, and downloadable slides.
Advanced Question Bank
With this offer, you can apply concepts by practicing clinical case questions and become familiar with actual test situations. Review the concepts with in-depth text explanations, linked video lectures, and First Aid® references.
Smart Spaced Repetition
Keep the main information better and improve your ability to recall the important concepts with the help of an adaptive algorithm, which lets you know exactly what you need to repeat and when.
Lecturio Plans and Pricing
- Video Lectures: Short, concise and easy-to-follow video lectures by teaching award–winning professors. This plan provides 250 videos with 20 hours.
- Quiz Questions: That pop up during video lectures and as part of the spaced repetition quiz. This plan provides 1000 quiz questions.
- Spaced Repetition Quiz: An adaptive algorithm tells you exactly when and what you need to repeat.
- Lecturio Bookmatcher: Match your medical textbook to Lecturio video lectures in seconds.
- iOS & Android App: Lecturio anywhere and anytime—synced through all devices and including offline access.
Unlimited access, starting at $8.99/month.
- Video lectures: 5,500+ videos with 515 hours.
- Quiz Questions: 18,000+
- USMLE® Step 1 & 2 CK Qbank
Board-style questions with linked video lectures, First Aid® references, explanations on all answer options, and vivid illustrations.
- COMLEX® Level 1 & 2 Qbank
Board-style questions with linked video lectures, explanations on all answer options, and vivid illustrations.
- Qbanks: Exam Interface
All NBME test features are available including tutor, test and timer mode, strikethrough answer options & more.
Customize your course curriculum by creating a study playlist to focus on content relevant to you.
And all of the benefits of the free account.
Course selection criteria at Coursef
With the motto "Course for You - Course for Future", CourseF always makes effort to offer users the best suggestion of courses in all fields. In order to select standard course providers, CourseF set our own selection criteria. Accordingly, all suggested courses ensure:
- Be clear and transparent about all the services they provide
- Define clear orientation and learning pathway for all learners
- Treat the interests of learners as the top goal
- Be specific about fees for learning materials and activities guideline or any other financial issue
- Say “No” to fraud or any criminal activity
During the selecting process, we found that Lecturio is an ideal suggestion that ensured all of the aforementioned standards and is worthy of the learner's choice.