As we all were fighting against the COVID 19 pandemic, it led to a situation where we had no other option but to declare a complete lockdown of the world. This has compelled people to mend the ways in which traditionally things would be done and opt for a digital-based alternative solution. Accordingly, the education sector also pivoted
towards online learning and teaching methodologies. However, as this change was highly sudden and with no prior anticipation, a lack of the tools and technology needed to fuel online education was observed. Thus, the impact of education in online mode deteriorated quite drastically, and the students couldn't understand all the concepts as clearly as they would during offline education. This situation called for an opportunity for innovation and invention which may lead to a remarkable transformation in online learning as a platform to gain profound knowledge.
Furthermore, it led to the creation of Online Tutoring Softwares or Platforms, which are now widely used all over the world to tackle this Coronavirus crisis. However, first of all, let us understand -
What is Tutoring Software?
Tutoring software aids in the management of a tutoring or private education business's activities. Tutoring software keeps track of students' attendance, coordinates tutors' sessions, and interacts with them.
Tutoring software also manages back-office administrative operations by allowing users to manage schedules, invoice students, collect payments, manage employee payroll, and organize firm data from a single platform.
CRM capability is included in specific tutoring software, allowing users to manage client accounts and produce pre-formatted real-time reports utilizing data received by the system to obtain further insight into business operations. Lesson design, student-tutor matching, attendance tracking, automatic email, and grading capability are all possible features of tutoring software. Tutoring solutions are comparable to student information systems and learning management systems in terms of capability, but they are tailored to the tutoring sector. Most teaching software will link with accounting software to give a complete back-office solution.
A product must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Tutoring category:
- The software should be user-friendly and collaborative.
- Students and tutors should have access to a flexible calendar to manage their schedules.
- Organize student billing and take money for lessons.
- Have a mode for students and tutors to communicate.
- Students should get email reminders regarding classes on a regular basis.
- All the tests and exams must be carried out smoothly with the prevention of any malpractices.
Now let us have a look at some of the Best Tutor Management Softwares in 2022:-
TutorOcean is a tutor management software for tutoring and supplementary learning platform. Tutors may be teachers, instructors, professors, coaches, consultants, and much more. It allows students and tutors to communicate at any time and from any location. Tutors may foster learners' internal drive and potential and thus help them reach their goals usin integrated and straightforward online classroom, collaborative whiteboard technology, live video, and more.
It's a place where people interact quickly, exchange and learn in real-time, and form communities across geographical borders.
Key features of TutorOcean:
- Online & In-Person Sessions
- Scheduling & Attendance tracking supported.
- Virtual Classroom Software with the best collaborative whiteboard solution. Several features are designed to allow only the host to control activities and prevent disruption from delivering a productive session.
- Feedback forms are automatically sent to the student and company staff once sessions are completed. Review analytics on session hours, student spend over time, session data metrics, and more!
- In-app messaging makes for instant communications between users. Safety and compliance for academic integrity are improved with a centralized repository for communications.
- Process secure payments instantly using the integrated payment gateways for credit cards.
- Generate customized data reports and analytics for tutors and students. Gather session activity data, such as duration, frequency, popular topics, and more!
- Centralized administration and data repository for efficient organization management and protection of sensitive data.
2. Varsity Tutors
Varsity Tutors is a live learning platform widely recognized as one of the most trustworthy online tutoring programs available today. It provides:
- One-on-one individual and group tutoring through online virtual classrooms, as well as test prep.
- Virtual learning sessions for students and professionals.
- Free learning resources.
- One-on-one private and group tutoring.
Other prominent features include:
- The site focuses on meeting academic standards while helping students grow at their own pace.
- The learning lab also provides lesson plans and adaptive assessments to improve each individual or group.
- The live classes are smart enough to provide interactive instructions and communication.
- Mobile tutoring app and instant tutoring service.
TutorCruncher is a top-rated online tutoring software that helps you manage tutoring classes, tutors, and money channelization while saving time and helping you build your business. The startup, situated in London, aspires to help all tutoring organizations, from small teams to industry leaders.
Standout attributes of this software are:
- TutorCruncher, as a company, provides statistics and assists in the acquisition of new clients through its website and professional plugins.
- You may also avoid micromanagement with the tutor managing option. Allowing tutors to choose their schedules, submit monthly timesheets, and create their tutoring profiles, for example, can help you attract new clients.
- Secured payment via credit and debit card channeling
- By managing many franchisees under a single account, you may leverage the business data for lesson hours and help expand your business enormously.
Visibook is a feature-rich appointment scheduling software for businesses and startups. Visibook offers end-to-end web app development services. Calendar Sync, Appointment Reminders, Group Scheduling, Online Payments, and Automated Scheduling are available in one location with this online Appointment Scheduling system.
Characteristics of Visibook:
- Visibook enables to centralize all communication among students and faculty members.
- You can send automatic reminders to customers through SMS, emails, and push notifications on mobile devices.
- The software also syncs with your Google Calendar, making it easier to keep track of your work schedule. You can also share your calendar URL so your clients can schedule appointments using the app or a browser. You can also set your availability accordingly on the Visibook software.
Vectera is a cloud-based, end-to-end encrypted web conferencing software specializing in customer care, sales support, and four-room accessibility. Vectera is a highly regarded online tutoring program known for its affordability, friendliness, and innovation.
Some of the notable aspects of Vectera are:
- You can assemble up to four rooms and facilitate unlimited one-on-one meetings
- Vectera integrates Office 365 with Google Calendar, allowing you to organize meetings and appointments all in one place.
- It offers a simple and intuitive API that lets you organize and create meeting rooms with end-to-end encryption.
- Systematic Class scheduling and Agenda management
- Efficient Electronic assignments and tests as well as action item tracking
I hope with this vital and immense information, you will successfully propel your Tutoring industry skyrocketing into the market. Choose the software which suits your purpose most aptly and is convenient for you.