BEST SCHOOLS IN UTAH
232 People Used
354 People Used
301 People Used
216 People Used
416 People Used
160 People Used
464 People Used
138 People Used
147 People Used
252 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online classes easy?
Online classes are no easier than classes offered in the traditional classroom setting and in some cases can be even be more difficult. There are several reasons for this. Online courses require more self-motivation. It can be hard for some students to stay motivated when they'd rather be doing something else.
Are online courses any good?
After all, taking an online course from a big brand business school doesn’t require weeks or months of studying for a standardized test. You can do it without having to quit your job or make long sacrifices of time from your family. And it costs just a fraction of what you would pay in a full- or part-time MBA program, or for that matter, an online MBA or Executive MBA program.
What are the benefits of online courses?
1. Career advancement and hobbies
2. Flexible schedule and environment
3. Lower costs and debts
4. Self-discipline and responsibility
5. More choice of course topics
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.