BASIC EKG COURSE ONLINE
53 People Used
419 People Used
478 People Used
426 People Used
292 People Used
446 People Used
314 People Used
305 People Used
90 People Used
474 People Used
380 People Used
338 People Used
326 People Used
446 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can I study part time?
Essentially, part-time study involves spreading a full-time postgraduate course over a longer period of time. It's usually tailored for those who want to continue working while studying, and usually involves committing an afternoon or an evening each week to attend classes or lectures.
Do online classes have tests?
Not all online classes have proctored exams. But if they do, online students may need to visit a local testing site, with an on-site proctor. They may also take virtually monitored exams online, where a proctor watches via webcam or where computer software detects cheating by checking the test-takers' screens
What are the advantages of online school?
1. Online courses are convenient and flexibility
2. Online courses give you real-world skills.
3. Online courses promote life-long learning.
4. Online courses have financial benefits.
5. Online courses connect you to the global village.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.