AUTOMOTIVE COURSE ONLINE FREE
175 People Used
234 People Used
164 People Used
59 People Used
392 People Used
220 People Used
458 People Used
352 People Used
337 People Used
215 People Used
285 People Used
242 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees recognized?
Generally, any accredited degree offered by an institution of higher education certified as such within in a major country will be recognized as a valid degree. ... Online degrees are relatively new in higher education, and still evolving.
How can I join online school?
Students who are eager to pursue vocational careers, but don’t have the time to sit in a traditional classroom, can rest assured that their goals are still within reach. Online education at the career or vocational level is not only available, it is gaining traction among students who recognize the value of earning their education without sacrificing work, family obligations and more.
What are the advantages of online school?
1. Online courses are convenient and flexibility
2. Online courses give you real-world skills.
3. Online courses promote life-long learning.
4. Online courses have financial benefits.
5. Online courses connect you to the global village.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.