195 People Used
407 People Used
413 People Used
124 People Used
292 People Used
338 People Used
406 People Used
347 People Used
178 People Used
394 People Used
237 People Used
457 People Used
75 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can online classes tell if you cheat?
Online universities and massive open online courses use a variety of tools to deter students from cheating. The most effective way to catch a cheater includes proctored exams. ... Through this method, professors can tell whether or not the same student is typing during a test.
Do online students perform better?
Students who takes classes fully online perform about the same as their face-to-face counterparts, according to 54 percent of the people in charge of those online programs
Is financial aid available?
Just as financial aid is available for students who attend traditional schools, online students are eligible for the same – provided that the school they attend is accredited. Federal financial aid, aid on the state level, scholarships and grants are all available for those who seek them out. Here’s what students need to know about financial aid for online schools.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.