AUTO REPAIR TRAINING
368 People Used
367 People Used
227 People Used
328 People Used
421 People Used
412 People Used
329 People Used
122 People Used
366 People Used
481 People Used
153 People Used
120 People Used
123 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online courses worth it?
Cost is another benefit, as most online courses are much cheaper than a traditional classroom program. Tuition is usually lower and there are practically no travel costs involved. That said, online education is only worth your time if you are earning accredited online degrees from accredited colleges.
Do online classes have tests?
Not all online classes have proctored exams. But if they do, online students may need to visit a local testing site, with an on-site proctor. They may also take virtually monitored exams online, where a proctor watches via webcam or where computer software detects cheating by checking the test-takers' screens
Can I put online courses on my resume?
Yes. It is a good idea to put Relevant completed online courses on your resume, especially if you have a certificate for it. In the Education section, write about your formal education - namely, your Bachelor and Masters degrees.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.