ARDUINO CRASH COURSE
428 People Used
357 People Used
203 People Used
82 People Used
280 People Used
373 People Used
297 People Used
448 People Used
65 People Used
140 People Used
67 People Used
121 People Used
217 People Used
Maybe You Like
How can I succeed online learning?
The most important tip for anyone attending or considering an online degree is to stay on task.
Do online classes have tests?
Not all online classes have proctored exams. But if they do, online students may need to visit a local testing site, with an on-site proctor. They may also take virtually monitored exams online, where a proctor watches via webcam or where computer software detects cheating by checking the test-takers' screens
How can I join online school?
Students who are eager to pursue vocational careers, but don’t have the time to sit in a traditional classroom, can rest assured that their goals are still within reach. Online education at the career or vocational level is not only available, it is gaining traction among students who recognize the value of earning their education without sacrificing work, family obligations and more.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.