AP COMPUTER SCIENCE A ONLINE COURSE
163 People Used
132 People Used
380 People Used
420 People Used
385 People Used
203 People Used
88 People Used
466 People Used
480 People Used
452 People Used
333 People Used
90 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can I add online courses to my resume?
Listing online classes on your resume is a definite do. Just make sure you do it thoughtfully so you're sending the right message about your continuing education. After all, you worked hard to complete all these courses in your free time, you owe it to yourself to make sure they count.
Can online education replace traditional education?
While e-learning won't replace traditional classrooms, it will change the way we know them today. With improved resources and reduced teacher workloads, classrooms can shift to co-learning spaces. Students can arrive, learn, engage—all at their own pace in a collaborative environment.
What are the advantages of online school?
1. Online courses are convenient and flexibility
2. Online courses give you real-world skills.
3. Online courses promote life-long learning.
4. Online courses have financial benefits.
5. Online courses connect you to the global village.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.