192 People Used
361 People Used
355 People Used
155 People Used
308 People Used
307 People Used
400 People Used
428 People Used
71 People Used
233 People Used
396 People Used
Maybe You Like
Does online certificate have value?
With the development of internet and technology, now you will find end number of online courses that offer many learning courses. Certificates and the online courses do have the values but that should be legal and recognized.
Are scholarships available?
Scholarships are offered by a wide array of organizations, companies, civic organizations and even small businesses. Some scholarships require students to meet specific criteria, such as a certain grade point average or extracurricular interest. Applications for scholarships should be submitted well ahead of the school enrollment deadline so students have a better idea of how much of an award, if any, they will receive.
Are online courses worth it?
Yes. Online courses are can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills that is sought by the employers.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.