140 People Used
271 People Used
76 People Used
402 People Used
332 People Used
184 People Used
383 People Used
87 People Used
420 People Used
174 People Used
136 People Used
295 People Used
236 People Used
Maybe You Like
How can I succeed online learning?
The most important tip for anyone attending or considering an online degree is to stay on task.
Are online classes better?
Students participating in online classes do the same or better than those in the traditional classroom setup. ... And other studies show that students taking courses online score better on standardized tests.
Is financial aid available?
Just as financial aid is available for students who attend traditional schools, online students are eligible for the same – provided that the school they attend is accredited. Federal financial aid, aid on the state level, scholarships and grants are all available for those who seek them out. Here’s what students need to know about financial aid for online schools.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.