ALGEBRA 1 FREE ONLINE COURSE
70 People Used
340 People Used
339 People Used
315 People Used
460 People Used
437 People Used
347 People Used
194 People Used
78 People Used
285 People Used
143 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can you get a degree online?
A college education doesn't have to be inconvenient. Our online college degree programs let you work towards your academic goals without dropping your family or professional obligations. You can get an associate, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree online.
What is the best method to study?
For every 30 minutes, you study, take a short 10-15 minute break to recharge. Make studying less overwhelming by condensing notes from class. Underline or highlight keywords. Create visual aids like charts, story webs, mind maps, or outlines to organize and simplify information and help you remember better.
Can I add online courses to my resume?
Listing online classes on your resume is a definite do. Just make sure you do it thoughtfully so you're sending the right message about your continuing education. After all, you worked hard to complete all these courses in your free time, you owe it to yourself to make sure they count.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.