A COURSE IN MIRACLES STUDY GUIDE PDF
84 People Used
115 People Used
123 People Used
114 People Used
65 People Used
443 People Used
441 People Used
167 People Used
261 People Used
385 People Used
212 People Used
387 People Used
191 People Used
Maybe You Like
Can online education replace traditional education?
While e-learning won't replace traditional classrooms, it will change the way we know them today. With improved resources and reduced teacher workloads, classrooms can shift to co-learning spaces. Students can arrive, learn, engage—all at their own pace in a collaborative environment.
Are scholarships available?
Scholarships are offered by a wide array of organizations, companies, civic organizations and even small businesses. Some scholarships require students to meet specific criteria, such as a certain grade point average or extracurricular interest. Applications for scholarships should be submitted well ahead of the school enrollment deadline so students have a better idea of how much of an award, if any, they will receive.
Are online courses worth it?
Yes. Online courses are can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills that is sought by the employers.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.