271 People Used
424 People Used
287 People Used
248 People Used
150 People Used
60 People Used
161 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees recognized?
Generally, any accredited degree offered by an institution of higher education certified as such within in a major country will be recognized as a valid degree. ... Online degrees are relatively new in higher education, and still evolving.
Can I get a job with online certificate?
Yes, it is possible to get a job using online courses. Online courses are sometimes better than the traditional course and even better when both of them work parallel. In this way, we can cop up with different types of field in the same and can expand our knowledge at a better extent.
Is financial aid available?
Just as financial aid is available for students who attend traditional schools, online students are eligible for the same – provided that the school they attend is accredited. Federal financial aid, aid on the state level, scholarships and grants are all available for those who seek them out. Here’s what students need to know about financial aid for online schools.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.