403 People Used
383 People Used
143 People Used
358 People Used
104 People Used
155 People Used
129 People Used
340 People Used
263 People Used
257 People Used
90 People Used
Maybe You Like
Are online degrees respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. ... According to a survey, 83 percent of executives say that an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.
Can online education replace traditional education?
While e-learning won't replace traditional classrooms, it will change the way we know them today. With improved resources and reduced teacher workloads, classrooms can shift to co-learning spaces. Students can arrive, learn, engage—all at their own pace in a collaborative environment.
Is financial aid available?
Just as financial aid is available for students who attend traditional schools, online students are eligible for the same – provided that the school they attend is accredited. Federal financial aid, aid on the state level, scholarships and grants are all available for those who seek them out. Here’s what students need to know about financial aid for online schools.
What are the disadvantages of online school?
1. Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
2. Online courses require good time-management skills.
3. Online courses require you to be an active learner.
4. Online courses give you more freedom, perhaps, more than you can handle!
5. Online courses require you to be responsible for your own learning.